The main purpose of Examination Policy of Institute is:
- To ensure the planning and management of examinations is conducted efficiently and in the best interest of students.
- To ensure the operation of an efficient exam system with clear guidelines for all relevant staff.
The Function’s of the committee:
- Any Circular, Guideline, Office Order, Notification prepared by Examination Branch with Principal’s signature will be released in the institute website and communicated to students through notice boards.
- Examination Notices received from the University are also duly served to all concerned.
- The notices indicating details regarding fee collection, the last date of fee collection, modalities of payments of fine etc. will be released in the institute website and communicated to students through notice boards.
- Preparation of invigilation duty chart, seat allotment in the examination halls etc.
- During the examination time, proper staff mobilization, assigning the duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- After completion of examination, distribution of answer books to the concerned teachers for evaluation and receiving the answer books and award list, and preparing in the desired format for further results processing.
- After the results of various examinations are processed in the examination Branch or Cell , distribution of semester marks sheets to students.
- All examination results and in consultation with the Principal, prepares the report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
- The Provisional data of students will be sent to University for Original degree from the University.
- Examination Branch or Cell prepare all inputs for preparation and organizing the Graduation day.
- The Examination Branch or Cell coordinates the conduct of Internal Examinations for all the UG and PG programmes.
Major Activities of Exam Cell
- Issue of Hall Tickets
- Issue of Duplicate Hall Ticket if required
- Revaluation Procedures
- Issue of Provisional Certificates
- Graduation Day Arrangements
- Conduct of Internal Assessment Tests
- Conduct of any Government Recruitment Exams
- Preparation of Tentative Schedules for Internal Assessment Tests
- Examination Notification: https://exams.jntuh.ac.in/Portal/common/load.action
- Results : https://jntuhresults.in/
|Designation in the Committee
|Dr B Subba Ratnam
|Principal of MREM
|Mr I Murali Krishna
|Assistant Professor of Mech.
|Dr G Vishwanath
|Officer Exam Branch in Charge
|Mrs P Sumalatha
|Assistant Professor of Physics
|Ms G Priya Darshini
|Assistant Professor of MBA
|Mrs A Lavanya
|Assistant Professor of CSE
|Mrs K Hima Bindu
|Assistant Professor of IT
|Mrs G Swathi
|Assistant Professor of ECE
|Mr B Mohan Babu
|Assistant Professor of Civil
|Mr D Aravind
|Assistant Professor of EEE
|Dr B Mabu Sarif