PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’s):
- PEO 1: Graduates of the program can have a globally competent skilled career in information Science domain.
- PEO 2: To prepare students to surpass in knowledge Science with the technical skills and competence to hold out analysis and address basic wants of the society.
- PEO 3:Graduates of the program can have bourgeois skills with a womb-to-tomb learning angle so as to support the expansion of economy of a rustic.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO’s)
Apply the information gained throughout the course of the program from arithmetic, basics Computing, Basic Sciences and every one engineering courses specifically to spot, formulate and solve real world complicated engineering issues visaged in industries and /or throughout analysis work with due thought for the general public health and safety, within the context of cultural, societal, and environmental things.
An ability to style and develop information Science strategies for analyzing huge datasets. give socially acceptable technical solutions to advanced engineering engineering downside with the appliance of contemporary and applicable techniques for property development relevant to skilled engineering observe.
Comprehend and write effective project in multi disciplinary setting within the context of adjusting technologies.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO’S):
A graduate of Computer Science and Engineering-Data Science program will demonstrate:
. PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the information of arithmetic, science, engineering fundamentals, associated an engineering specialization to the answer of complicated engineering issues.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review analysis literature, and analyze complicated engineering issues reaching corroborated conclusions victimisation initial principles of arithmetic, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complicated engineering issues and style system elements or processes that meet the required desires with applicable thought for the general public health and safety, and also the cultural, societal, and environmental concerns.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use analysis-based data and research strategies together with style of experiments, analysis and interpretation of knowledge, and synthesis of the knowledge to produce valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply acceptable techniques, resources, associated fashionable engineering and IT tools together with prediction and modeling to advanced engineering activities with an understanding of the restrictions.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning educated by the discourse information to assess social, health, safety, legal and cultural problems and therefore the ensuant responsibilities relevant to the skilled engineering apply.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the skilled engineering solutions in social group and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the information of, and want for property development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply moral principles and decide to skilled ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering follow.
- PO9. Individual and team work:Function effectively as a private, and as a member or leader in various groups, and in multidisciplinary settings
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complicated engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at massive, such as, having the ability to understand and write effective reports and style documentation, create effective shows, and provides and receive clear directions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate data and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader during a team, to manage comes and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the requirement for, and have the preparation and skill to have interaction in freelance and life-long learning within the broadest context of technological modification.