PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOS):
- PEO 1: Graduates of the program canhave a globally competent skilledcareer in Cyber Security domain.
- PEO 2: To prepare students to surpass in Cyber Security with the technical information and skills required to guard and defend pc systems and networks to unravel social issues.
- PEO 3:Graduates of the program can pursue pedagogy and analysis so as to support the expansion of economy of a rustic.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO’S):
A graduate of Computer Science and Engineering- Cyber Security program will demonstrate:
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the information of arithmetic, science, engineering fundamentals, associate degreed an engineering specialization to the answer of advanced engineering issues.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review analysis literature, and analyze complicated engineering issues reaching corroborated conclusions mistreatment initial principles of arithmetic, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for advanced engineering issues and style system elements or processes that meet the required wants with applicable thought for the general public health and safety, and therefore the cultural, societal, and environmental concerns.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use analysis-based information and research ways as well as style of experiments, analysis and interpretation of information, and synthesis of the knowledge to supply valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply acceptable techniques, resources, associate degreed fashionable engineering and IT tools as well as prediction and modeling to advanced engineering activities with an understanding of the restrictions.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning familiar by the discourse information to assess social group, health, safety, legal and cultural problems and therefore the resulting responsibilities relevant to the skilled engineering apply.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the skilled engineering solutions in social and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the information of, and want for property development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply moral principles and decide to skilled ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering follow.
- PO9. Individual and team work:Function effectively as a private, and as a member or leader in numerous groups, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on advanced engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at giant, such as, having the ability to grasp and write effective reports and style documentation, build effective shows, and provides and receive clear directions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate information and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member ANd leader in an passing team, to manage comes and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the necessity for, and have the preparation and talent to interact in freelance and life-long learning within the broadest context of technological amendment.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES:
PSO 1: Develop Associate in Nursing in-depth data and talent sets in Cyber Security to watch, prepare, predict, find and forestall cyber-attacks and guarantee enterprise security.
PSO2: Investigate security connected problems mistreatment latest hardware and code tools to style and develop solutions considering public health and safety, social group and environmental factors.