MREM ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Malla Reddy Engineering College and Management Sciences conducts ALUMNI Meet every year, 3rd Saturday of December. The event witnesses the alumni of MREM meeting at one place, sharing their experiences. The Alumni Meet is organized by the management, principal and staff of Malla Reddy Engineering College and Management Sciences. More than 200 alumni attend the event every year to share their experiences with the juniors.
MREM has produced engineers working for government organizations besides producing efficient software engineers, hardware engineers, entrepreneurs, artists, writers, managers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience. The Alumni Meet brings all these outstanding people together on a single platform. The institute intends to stay in touch with its alumni continuously, to help them in their various endeavours, and to enable them to connect to and stay in touch with their batch mates, their seniors, their juniors, and current students. The former students of MREM have been placed in various reputed companies and they set a good example for the students who take admission here.
This site is dedicated to all students of Malla Reddy Engineering College and Management Sciences, Medchal, Hyderabad, India.
Our mission is to keep the latest information about MREM students at a common place, thus creating an active web community of MREM alumnus.
If you were ever a MREM student and your information does not appear at this site, then we encourage you to create your profile. We recommend you to bookmark this page and also pass on this URL to any MREM friends you know. Your interest is appreciated and we hope your participation will make it more useful and meaningful.
The Coordinator of Alumni Engagement is to help you connect with your classmates and friends in every possible manner.
- Networking and Intranet: Having a good network is always a boon to a professional and especially if you are an alumni member of a reputed institute like MREM, Hyderabad. The institute’s alumni comprise of highly knowledgeable and skilled people and being in touch with each other can be highly rewarding and benefited. The institute plans to strengthen this alumni network. If you wish to seek help to connect to anyone in particular or a group, mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Placement and Internship: If you are heading or Leading any department / If you run your own industry, then you can be a part of Placement and Internship program run by the MREM to provide an opportunity to students to be a part of your work.
- Training and Mentoring: Your Skills can have a major impact in building a professional Culture at MREM. You can contribute towards it either by working as a freelancer or guest faculty.
- Innovations at MREM: The Innovation Centre at MREM offering all possible support and infrastructure to the start-ups who plan to incubate with it. The facility is open to all its alumni members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To Post updates regarding activities of college in social networks.
- Contact students to know about their designations, and their employers.
- To arrange guest lectures by the alumni to make the students understand the requirements of the corporate companies.
- Gather the information of passed out students pursuing higher degrees.
Thank You, Donors
We are proud to witness the generosity of our alumni for fund raising campaign.Your gifts, large or small, but not less than Rs. 500/-, will support the institute and students in numerous ways.