ORACLE - Workforce Development Program(WDP)
The Department of CSE has signed MoUs with Oracle, TASK & IUCEE for the purpose of Internship, Industry Projects and Training, Workshops on latest tools and technologies. These MoUs have made the students industry ready thus they can enhance their success in Placements. The CSE Department has got ORACLE Workforce Development Program membership, as a part of this, the students will be trained on Oracle Products, JAVA and Undergo Certification program. This program has already commenced with effect from 30th July 2014, where in 18 students are being trained on JAVA by the best Oracle Trainers. The students have attended certification exam during the last week of July 2015. This Certificate is very useful as many MNCs are giving preferences and importance to JAVA certified students in placements.
- Enable Educational institutions to deliver Oracle training to students in their campus
- Extend Opportunities to impart Oracle certified training at an affordable cost
Giving Skills to Today’s Students for Tomorrow
- With the Workforce Development Programs, Oracle University provides education and certification programs that gives students relevant job skills in an increasingly competitive work environment./li>
- These programs address the growing shortage of skilled employees in the global technology industry by enabling education programs to offer Oracle training.
- License agreement that allows institution to deliver Oracle training to students
- Faculty training at 50% of country course title list price
- 25% discount on Oracle certification exams for students completing Oracle training
- Students e-Self Learning Content(Self Study Kit)
ORACLE WDP-Benefits to the Students
- Access to Oracle curriculum
- e-Courseware from ORACLE
- Hands on experience on ORACLE Software
- ORACLE Certification e-vouchers for students appearing for certification exam at 25% discount on country list price
- Participation certificate from ORACLE on completion of each module
ORACLE will provide
- ORACLE official Curriculum(eBooks)
- Award of achievement certificate from ORACLE
- 40 Hours Training by ORACLE Trainers
- International ORACLE Certifications- OCP(ORACLE Certified Professional)
- ORACLE Campus visit
Telangana Academy for Skills and Knowledge was established by the Government of Telangana to enable a platform between Government, Academia and Industry to enhance employability quotient of students in the state.
The CMREC has MoU with Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge. This promotes to support for conducting workshops, internships & training programs to enhance student’s technical skills. Thus, improving the success rate of employability.
IUCEE: Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education
The MoU with Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education facilitates Faculty Development Program sponsored by Infosys. The Faculty Members have undergone Training at Mysore and Bhubaneswar. IUCEE program conducts workshops for faculty on selected courses and webinars on latest areas /technologies and guest lectures by visiting faculty from reputed Universities of USA. Our faculty members have attended two workshops, a number of webinars and four guest lectures.